Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome!

Hello & Good Morning San Diego "Momeee's" and "Dadeee's"! (I just love to hear my daughter scream my new found name at 7:00am on a Sunday morning.)

I am very excited to start this new blog and move forward with the idea of posting my experiences as a working mother, who is raising a 16 month old daughter and pregnant with Baby #2. After taking advice from a college friend who suggested I start blogging, I finally found a moment of time & have decided to commit to this new adventure. (Thank you Joy!)

Today is a chilly day and what toddler doesn't need warm clothes to play outside. Living in "American's Finest City" my "winter wear" is a coat or a sweatshirt/hoodie. As for having kids, it has been a challenge to find items that will keep my daughter warm AND items she'll leave on her as she plays outside. Well my friends, I have found THAT ITEM!

Muddy Cloud (www.muddycloud.com) offers Hats, Mittens, & More. Check out their site and place your order today! My little girl loves the "Balob" character and will keep her hat & mittens on for over 45 minutes! That is HUGE for our family! The items are adorable and you'll have everyone asking you, "Where did you buy that?" Given that the malls are now carrying their Spring Line, it has been difficult to find items that are perfect for our San Diego Winters.

Have fun keeping your kiddos warm and toasty! Only a few weeks left of our winter weather before it is swimsuit & beach time. Yieppy!!!

Until next time-
San Diego Momeee

No comments:

Post a Comment